Our Belief - Simple and Bible based!
We follow a simple doctrine embracing both the old and new covenants believing that Yahweh Gods commandments given to HIS people in the wilderness still apply today. We also fully embrace with thanksgiving the Grace given to us through the shed blood of our Savior endeavoring at all times, not to abuse it!
In all things we aspire to walk out our lives THE WAY our Savior taught HIS Talmidim [Disciples], which we believe is still THE WAY we who continue to follow Yahushua Ha Mashiach are expected to conduct ourselves today!
1. You are to have no other gods before me.
2. You are not to make for yourselves a carved image or any kind of representation of anything in heaven above, on the earth beneath or in the water below the shoreline. You are not to bow down to them or serve them; for I, ADONAI your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sins of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but displaying grace to the thousandth generation of those who love me and obey my mitzvot.
3. You are not to use lightly the name of ADONAI your God, because ADONAI will not leave unpunished someone who uses his name lightly.
4. Remember the day, Shabbat, to set it apart for God. You have six days to labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Shabbat for ADONAI your God. On it, you are not to do any kind of work - not you, your son or your daughter, not your male or female slave, not your livestock, and not the foreigner staying with you inside the gates to your property. For in six days, ADONAI made heaven and earth, the sea and everything in them; but on the seventh day he rested. This is why ADONAI blessed the day, Shabbat, and separated it for himself.
5. Honor your father and mother, so that you may live long in the land which ADONAI your God is giving you.
6. Do not murder.
7. Do not commit adultery.
8. Do not steal.
9. Do not give false evidence against your neighbor.
10. Do not covet your neighbor's house; do not covet your neighbor's wife, his male or female slave, his ox, his donkey or anything that belongs to your neighbor.
11. Love each other in the way that our Savior loves us.
12. To Serve the Kingdom of Yahweh as the "Order of End Time Apostles" in a NEW WAY provided by the Spirit and not in the old way of outwardly following the letter of the law.
Biblical sources, Exodus 20:1-17, John 13:34 and Romans 7:6